Breckinridge offers terrific skiing and snowboarding on 155 trails and is an excellent choice for families and couples. Other activities include Nordic skiing, ice arena, recreation center, snow sculpture events, arts, music, trails, unique shops, casual and fine dining, heritage and history.
Stay during the summer for spectacular scenery and trails for hiking and mountain biking and jumping the rocks in the Blue River. With only an hour and a half drive from Denver, this makes an outstanding vacation destination.
• PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
• HOLIDAY RATES SLIGHTLY HIGHER
• NO CHARGE FOR EXTRA PERSONS, provided you do not exceed the unit maximum occupancy.
• Taxes are not included in rates shown above.
• An advanced deposit equal to 20% of the cost of lodging is required on all reservations and is due 7
days from date of reservation to confirm reservation. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
• 30 day cancellation notice is required for a refund. A $50.00 administration fee will be charged on all cancellations.
• Reservations made within 30 days of a stay require full payment.
Please note that during the months of August, September and October the condominium association and/or individual owners may be engaging in repairs or remodeling of the property and/or individual units. This may cause noise at times on the property. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please call our office for additional information regarding these matters. 1-239-472-9100 or 1-800-824-5442.